Cutler International, LLC offers clients a wide range of services, including:
- Research and policy analysis on selected global, regional and country-specific topics, including energy governance, energy security, clean energy technology development and deployment, and trade and investment.
- Advisory services for energy sector assessment, project evaluation and business strategy development.
- Identifying new opportunities for policy initiatives and investment, including market assessment, advocacy,and planning for commercial projects.
- Program management, support and representation, building upon an existing network of energy contacts and international relationships.
- Assisting clients establish and expand new business relationships in key markets.
- Support services related to trade missions, energy study missions, event facilitation and international energy conferences.